2017 Toledo Pride – You Will Do Better In Drag
August 18 @ 6:00 pm - August 19 @ 12:00 am
Kick-off your 2017 Toledo Pride weekend with You Will Do Better In Drag!
Friday, August 18 • Downtown Toledo • 6pm – Midnight
$5 or $3 with a Non-Perishable Food Items, Socks, Gloves, or Hygiene Products.
All donations and proceeds go to support Northwest Ohio Community Shares!
Join Toledo Pride at the first ever “You Will Do Better In Drag” in downtown Toledo on Friday, August 18 for the official Toledo Pride kick-off party! Join DJs and an amazing slate of performers keep you dancing all night. Food and drinks will be available for purchase starting at 6pm along with music from our DJ. The main show will start at 10pm, following the Nite Glo .5K.
This year with special guests George of Georgiz Food and Spirits and Zach from Manhattans Dragging to impress along with our sponsor KISS FM! This live show will feature some of the areas best drag queens and kings teaming up with KISS-FM for an awesome dance party to kick-off Toledo Pride weekend!
You Will Do Better In Drag Schedule:
Host and Emcee for the night will be Deja D Dellataro, Phillipe Taylor, Demetrius Nicodemus, and Eric Chase:
SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE:
- Doors open at 6pm
- 6pm- 9pm Band TBD
- 9pm – 10pm DJ Savanna
- 10pm – 10:10pm First announcements and Introductions
- 10:10pm Deja D. Dellataro
- 10:15pm Selena T West
- 10:20pm Emma Saphire
- 10:25pm Sabrina
- 10:30 Ember Holiday Monroe
- 10:30pm – 11:00pm Intermission w/ DJ Savanna
- 11:00pm – 11:10pm (Bringing us Back) Bitch, Thunder
- 11:20pm Selena T West
- 11:25pm Ember Holiday Monroe
- 11:30pm Sabrina
- 11:35pm Emma Saphire
- 11:40pm Deja D. Dellataro
- 11:45 George and Zach (Uptown Bar Owners)
SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE!
Admission is $5 or $3 if you bring a non-perishable item to donate to the Northwest Ohio Community Shares. Attendees must be 18 or over.
What is Northwest Ohio Community Shares?
Northwest Ohio Community Shares is northwest Ohio’s only workplace-giving federation with a focus on social justice, health and human services, animal welfare, the arts and the environment. We generate essential operating funds for local nonprofits that are working for positive change.
Our member organizations address social problems facing our region in four key areas: Animal Rights & the Environment; Education & the Arts; Health & Human Services; and Social Justice & Equality. They provide education, protect animals, advance civil rights, assist with housing, provide job training, build neighborhoods and work to end discrimination.
Here is a listing of our member agencies:
- Advocates for Basic Legal Equality (ABLE)
- Arts Commission of Greater Toledo, Inc.
- Beach House Family Shelter
- Bethany House
- Campaign for Migrant Worker Justice
- Cancer Connection of Northwest Ohio
- Collingwood Arts Center
- Down Syndrome Association of Greater Toledo
- Hannah’s Socks
- League of Women Voters
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Maumee Valley Save-A-Pet
- MLK Kitchen for the Poor
- Mountain Mentors
- Nature’s Nursery
- Partners for Clean Streams
- Perrysburg Chorale
- Sophia Center
- Sylvania Area Family Services
- Toledo Area Jobs with Justice
- Toledo Area Ministries
- Toledo Repertoire Theatre
- Wood County Humane Society