TOLEDO PRlDE BY THE NUMBERS
- Nearly 20,000 people gather over the weekend to celebrate Toledo’s largest festival.
- Over 500 participants have taken part in our Nite Glo 5K and I-Mile Fun Run.
- About 1,000 people attended KISS ‘N’ Drag on Friday night, the money raised supports local area non-profits.
- Over 50 organizations gain exposure in the Toledo Pride Parade, which had thousands of spectators.
- Over 100 vendors and organizations set up at the festival, including nonprofit organizations, LGBTQIA-friendly businesses and LGBTQIA-affirming faith based groups.
- During the festival, Partners in Health Equality provided free mammograms and the AIDS Resource Center of Ohio and AIDS Healthcare Foundation provided free, confidential HIV/AIDS tests.