Get Ready for Toledo Pride 2016!
Last year over 20,000 people joined us during the Toledo Pride weekend to celebrate diversity, acceptance and unity in Promenade Park in Downtown Toledo. This year, we’re doing it all again from August 26-27 in Levis Square. Located at Madison ave and N St. Clair Street. We’re planning a great weekend for you, as well as some events leading up to Pride like the Toledo Pride Pub Crawl. Stay tuned to toledopride.com and our Facebook page for all of the details!
Toledo Pride 2015 by the numbers:
- Nite Glo 5K and 1 Mile Fun Run, Walk and Roll – Join 500 runners and walkers for the annual Nite Glo on Friday, August 28, a nighttime race and walk illuminated by glow sticks, blacklights and more. It’s a great time every year, rain or shine!
- KISS ‘N’ Drag – 1,000 came out to 92.5 KISS-FM will help us officially kick-off the Toledo Pride weekend on Friday, August 28 with KISS ‘N’ Drag. Immediately following the Nite Glo 5K, head to Promenade Park as the 92.5 KISS-FM joins forces with some of the area’s most talented drag queens and kings to rock the night away. All proceeds benefited the Toledo Northwest Ohio Food Bank.
- Toledo Pride Parade – Every year the Toledo Pride parade grows as more and more local businesses, community organizations, LGBT-friendly churches and take to the streets to show their pride in front of thousands of supporters on Saturday, August 29!
- Toledo Pride Festival – After the parade on Saturday, August 29 join 15,000-20,000 of your closest friends, food & merchandise vendors, community organizations and more for an amazing day of live entertainment, Sandpiper Pride Ride cruises and so much more!
- Sunday Funday keeps growing on Sunday, August 30 with kids’ games and activities, family-friendly performances by local entertainers, great bands, drag queens and kings and more.