Get ready for Toledo Pride 2014!
This year we are celebrating the 5th Anniversary of Toledo Pride!! We hope that you will join us August 22-24 for a full weekend of fun, including:
Friday, August 22:
- Nite Glo 5K and 1 Mile Fun Run, Walk and Roll at the University of Toledo. Race starts at 8:30pm.
- KISS ‘N’ Drag - The official Toledo Pride Kick-Off Party, sponsored by 92.5 KISS-FM. Rock the night away at Promenade Park from 9:00 pm to 1:00 am with music from DJ 3PM and fabulous drag performances hosted by 92.5′s Eric Chase and Deja D. Dellataro. Proceeds benefit the Toledo Northwest Ohio Food Bank.
Saturday, August 23:
- Toledo Pride Parade starting at 12:00 pm
- Over 80 food & merchandise vendors, community organizations and more!
- Live entertainment all day long featuring Rye Rye, Pastele, Eryn Woods, great local bands, drag performances, and more!
- Sandpiper Pride Ride cruises down the Maumee River. Just $6 or 2 for $10.
- Adult admission to Toledo Pride is just $5 before 7:00 pm and $7 after 7:00 pm. Children and teens under 18 are free. Festival runs from noon to midnight.
Sunday August 24:
- Sunday Funday is bigger and better than ever in its new location at Promenade Park.
- Family and kids’ activities from noon to 2:00 pm
- Live entertainment all day.
- Admission is free before 2:00 pm and just $2 after 2:00 pm. Sunday Funday runs from noon to 10:00 pm.
…and so much more!
Last year, nearly 15,000 people joined us for Toledo Pride 2013! It was our biggest and best year ever with over 500 people participating in the Nite Glo 5K at the University of Toledo, nearly 14,000 people coming out to Promenade Park for Toledo Pride and about 250 people attending Sunday Funday at Owens Community College. We look forward to making 2014 the biggest and best Pride yet!