Live at the Park is SOLD OUT!
Thank you to everyone who purchased tickets! We are over the moon about the amazing response this year, and we can’t wait for Toledo Pride to return next year with the parade, festival, and a full weekend of live performances!
- Day-of tickets will NOT be available to purchase.
- No food vendors will be on site.
- HIV testing will be available.
- COVID Vaccines available
Can’t make it to Live at the Park? Here are even more ways to celebrate Pride in Toledo!
- Georgjz 419 has LIVE music from 2-8pm and a giant After Pride party
- Hamburger Mary’s opens at Noon with Pride celebrations all day Saturday.
- Grindhrs is open 8am-4pm Coffee & Community!
- Village on Adams on Adams Street has Art, Brunch, Beer, Vintage Threads, Rainbows and much more!
- The Big Rainbow Brunch is this Sunday, August 22 from 2-5p at participating locations on Adam’s Street
- Toledo Pride at the Sundance Kid Drive-In on Sept. 9
- Picnic at the Park Georgjz 419 Food Fund Spirts – September 12th
PRIDE: /prīd/ – a feeling of deep pleasure or satisfaction
As Northwest Ohio’s largest and most recognized event for the LGBTQIA+ community, Toledo Pride is pleased to invite you to become a sponsor of the annual Toledo Pride celebration!
Toledo Pride has always been a family-friendly event and is excited to welcome a greater number of families and younger audience members to the parade.