Live at the Park is SOLD OUT!
Thank you to everyone who purchased tickets! We are over the moon about the amazing response this year, and we can’t wait for Toledo Pride to return next year with the parade, festival, and a full weekend of live performances!
- Day-of tickets will NOT be available to purchase.
- No food vendors will be on site.
- HIV testing will be available.
- COVID Vaccines available
Can’t make it to Live at the Park? Here are even more ways to celebrate Pride in Toledo!
- Georgjz 419 has LIVE music from 2-8pm and a giant After Pride party
- Hamburger Mary’s opens at Noon with Pride celebrations all day Saturday.
- Grindhrs is open 8am-4pm Coffee & Community!
- Village on Adams on Adams Street has Art, Brunch, Beer, Vintage Threads, Rainbows and much more!
- The Big Rainbow Brunch is this Sunday, August 22 from 2-5p at participating locations on Adam’s Street
- Toledo Pride at the Sundance Kid Drive-In on Sept. 9
- Picnic at the Park Georgjz 419 Food Fund Spirts – September 12th
Saturday, August 21, 2021, will be Live at the Park by Toledo Pride, a three-session pre-sale event featuring drag shows, live music, drinks, snacks, and more. Tickets are $5 for a session (sold in sets of 2) which will be 1 hour 45min – 2 hours long at Promenade Park.
Tickets are sold as a pair of two tickets seated next to each other.
Please only buy tickets to only one session of the event so we can have room for other people.